Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving leftovers...

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. As the dust settles at our house from a fun few days with both sides of our family, we realize how very thankful we are for all of them. And I am thankful in advance for all the pictures they will email me of our fun family time!!!. The one time I got the camera out I only took one picture before the battery died. This is our nephew Grant with his creative additions to plain old pumpkin pie...a few m&ms and mini hershey bars make everything taste better!!



Glorious leftovers in a full fridge mean that I won't be cooking for a few days!!



Once everyone headed home today, Stephen brought the backpack blower out of its summer hibernation to tackle our leaves....which will be a neverending battle for the next few months.

No comments: