Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The B-I-B-L-E

During most of our 1/2 hour trip to BabiesRUs today Abby kept reciting something over and over again. I told her I didn't understand her, but that I thought it sounded like a pretty song I'd like to learn. We got in the car and I asked her to sing it again for me and I finally figured it out. The past few days I've been singing the Bible song to her: "The B-i-b-l-e. That's the book for me. I stand alone on the word of God. The B-i-b-l-e." So see if you can see tell that's what she's singing...we think it's pretty close!!

4 comments:

stephanie said...

SO precious!!

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet!

Unknown said...

I love that! What a precious little voice. They learn so fast!! Jen Colburn

The Anderson Family said...

Wow! That is great! What a perfect video :)