Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Playgroup swim fun!




We are so thankful to all of our friends who have invited us over to swim in their neighborhood pools this summer since we don't have one. Abby has really taken off recently with swimming unassisted by me, but still assisted by her swim vest. At the beginning of the summer she was clingy, wanted to be held in the water, and would not put her floaties or swim vest on. Now she doesn't like the baby pool and always wants to go in the big pool...which means I get to get wet also. She loves the vest now! She's kicking her legs, rolling over from front to back to front, floating on her back, blowing bubbles in the water some, jumping in off the side...I can hardly believe it. That's why I had to film some of it. I didn't get much fun stuff on this short video because I got nervous and decided to get back in the water with her!

No comments: