Tuesday, November 25, 2008

House for sale...know anyone??!!!


I know I don't have a wide reading audience, but my hubby has convinced me that word of mouth helps out a lot usually. So anyway, most people have no idea we are even moving! We found a place really close to Stephen's office on some decent amount of land so we're relocating after the 1st of the year. So our lovely house (I really do love it!) is up for sale by owner as of today. If you know of anyone moving to the area or looking for a charming old place convenient to downtown, send them our way! Thanks!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

I would LOVE to buy your house--except that it is in the wrong city.

Lauren said...

Yes! I would love to know the details!! Send them to me...lc.rowland@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Tell me more, please! I live here in Greenville. Hherdt@ghs.org

Two Become Three said...

please email me all about it! mritchie2@gmail.com
thanks!