Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Found!!


I bet it feels so good to be found. We found Sadie this afternoon and it has been a great reunion. We posted two signs and a couple of hours later someone actually called us and said they'd been seeing her the past week around their home. We went to try to get her. We called her name and she came running to us. She was very skinny, dirty, and tired...so now she's fed, bathed, and sleeping in her bed. Who knows what she's been up to and what she's gone thru the past week and a half. We'll be retraining her on the invisible fence that's for sure!

Being found...it reminds me of some verses I was reading recently for a Bible study. Matthew 18:10-14 is about how God is our shepherd and how he cares so much about finding the lost sheep. He is so happy when a lost one is found. I am so glad I am found!

Being brushed before bathtime today...see how skinny she is!

3 comments:

George said...

That's GREAT news!

Kathryn said...

I am so glad Sadie is found. I know she is happy to be home!

Betsy said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you found her and that she's safe. Maybe in her time away she realized how much she likes living with y'all and won't try that again!