Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What a difference a year makes...



My parents were visiting during Memorial Day weekend so we headed downtown for a walk and some pictures, b/c it's hard to get a family photo! So we took one in the same place as last year. It's always fun to look back and see the changes in life, our family, even the hydrangea bush. We're obviously so thankful that McAlister is part of our family now. One thing that stayed the same is Abby's dress...same one, but my how much she's changed! The one thing that stayed the same that actually matters the most in our lives is God. We're so thankful for our Lord & Savior, the true constant. We're being challenged daily to see if we truly place all our trust in him and on him. I'm so thankful he loves me despite of me.

1 comment:

Captured said...

I LOVE this post. It is SO SO true. Praise HIM for loving us!