Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Due Date

So my due date is tomorrow and lots of people are wondering how I'm feeling about that. I am fine with it and excited about it. He's now officially done cooking, but maybe he likes the warm snuggly environment he's in! I know we will meet this little boy soon and I am not worrying about the details of how, when, etc. I know God's perfect timing will get him here at the very right moment!! We are very excited about meeting him. Physically I feel ready to be done with the pregnancy thing. Am I emotionally, mentally, spiritually prepared for all that this new addition will mean to our family? Can you ever be? Please keep us in your prayers as we continue to wait. We'll post pics as soon as we can after his arrival.

1 comment:

The Anderson Family said...

Little did you know he'd be with us in less than 12 hours! Such a timely little fella. He's beautiful! Congratulations. Will be praying for your recovery!