Monday, December 15, 2008

McAlister is here!

We're home...and our computer seems to have crashed or I would have posted pics on Saturday. Here are some my sister took when she came to visit.

Stephen McAlister Jones III was born on his due date on December 11th at 2:24am. He weighed 6lbs 12ozs and measured 20inches. He came so quickly there was no time for an epidural...I think he was excited to finally come out and meet us! We're recovering well at home. Abby is so sweet with him, but can't get too close yet b/c she's still got a bad cold. I'll post more pics when our computer comes back from the sick shop!



4 comments:

Lauren said...

so HANDSOME!! Can't wait to meet him!

Keever Kids said...

So precious! Congratulations!

The Nicholsons said...

Gorgeous! Congrats to you all, especially to big sister Abby! Love the name.

Julie said...

Congratulations! I love the name! I hope Abby is better soon! Take care and get plenty of rest...if that's possible this time of year!