Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Move is sort of over...

It's official! We moved! We will be unpacking forever it seems, but we're here. It's weird to all of a sudden be living somewhere else. I've moved before, but this one seems to be so strange. Maybe it's because my home is where I "work" everyday so I'm very attached to it. I was comfortable there, knew where everything was, had a routine, etc. I think that like any other loss in life, you grieve things for a bit of time. There are things I do miss about our old house, but this new place is quickly becoming home...b/c like someone told me, home is where the people I love are...and I do love my hubby and kiddos!

The swingset came along to the new house and with the beautiful 70 degree weather we were able to enjoy it already.

McAlister's 1st swinging experience...he seemed to enjoy the wind in his hair...oh wait...actually his hair is finally growing back in now

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm loving the pics and can't wait to see the new house in person! I'm glad you're finally feeling more settled. Miss you guys!

Brandi said...

what a cute cape cod!! That's awesome it came with a swing set. I know abby is loving that!

Linda said...

Taryn, your new home is beautiful! Cape Cods are my favorite, I have wanted one since I was a little girl. Good luck with all the unpacking and settling in :)