Saturday, February 7, 2009

Packing up a HOME....


No blogging recently due to the immense amount of packing going on at our house. We move in 3 days and I'd say we're mostly done packing...yay! I've been so consumed with the preparations and packing phase that I haven't really thought about how I feel about it. Mixed emotions for sure. The house we are currently in has sold...God is good! But this is the first house Stephen and I bought together...and it is our home! This is the home we've brought 2 babies home to. This is the home we know. We are all ready to finally be settled into the new house...and it will become home over time. I'll post pics soon of the new place. If I lose a few more pounds during this packing phase maybe Stephen will re-lift me over the threshold!! Hahaha!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I am SO glad your house sold so quickly...that is definitely God's handiwork, especially in this economy. There is still a little part of me that wanted your house, but Chad and I aren't quite there yet....we'll start looking soon though. I hope a sweet family bought it! Can't wait to see your new place!

Betsy said...

wherever the 4 of you are will be home (but you already know how i feel about you moving across town!)