Sunday, April 12, 2009

4 months old!

Wow! People told me that the 2nd and subsequent children are born and then it's a blur because time flies so quickly. I believe it! And my lack of scrapbooking believes it! McAlister is 4 months old and is so much fun. We love his jolly little laugh and watching him figure out how some toys work. He's just recently rolled over a few times so that means I can't put him up high anymore. Many people wonder about how the sleeping is going...well not so great actually but we're about to really work on that = let him cry it out. My nerves don't do great with this, but my body will thank me when I am able to get a better night's rest!



I saw this precious photo idea recently and so we attempted it, but he kept rolling over and did not enjoy such a cold, hard surface :)

1 comment:

Nicole Lanteri said...

These pictures are darling! So cute!

Hope you are doing well!