Tuesday, September 8, 2009

3K

Abby is officially in 3K now...2 days a week. I can hardly believe she's old enough and yet some days I feel like she's been a part of my life forever. She seems to be enjoying Ms. Anne's class so far. She's excited about the toys, the crafts, the snacks, the playground, etc. It's weird to realize that other people can influence her life and her little mind. All her 3.5 years of life I've attempted to shield her from things I guess. It's the first of many letting go episodes...


Let the 1st day of school picture taking eye rolling begin!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

i had the same exact thoughts last year with james. i was a bit leery of these new people having such an influence...BUT, preschool is wonderful and he loves every minute of it!! he cries when i pick him up from school!