Tuesday, September 15, 2009

9 months old!!

So this photo shoot is the first one with the teddy bear that did not go well. That's what happens with mobility I guess. I should have opted for these progressive pics to be in a chair rather than lying down...lesson learned. He was much happier when standing! 9 months have flown by. He's been out as long as he was in now! We love him so much and enjoy watching him learn about life. He LOVES his big sister, loves to eat, sleeps pretty well, crawls and pulls up too well for my liking yet (b/c it seems like toilets are just the right size for pulling up on--gross!), is verbally loud (gagaga and mamamama can reach high volumes!), and really enjoys a good laugh!!





1 comment:

tlhp259 said...

I love the pictures with the bear. It shows a true boy for you- never still:) Also I love the picture of Abbie in her blue raincoat -gorgeous eyes. Tell daddy to get his big stick ready NOW.