Sunday, December 13, 2009

1 year old baby boy!


I can't believe how fast a year has gone by! What joy fills our hearts and home because of this little boy's life. And what a sweet reminder of the joy that comes because of Jesus' life during this Christmas season. Here are just a few pics from the little party. He loved the cake, but wasn't too messy with it. The next morning he saw it in the cake carrier, pointed and said more, so it must have been good! I love his enthusiasm for food (I know where he gets that!) I love how he plays with his sister. I love how he wants his paci and horsey when he's tired. I love his smile and squealing laughter. I love that he sleeps well. I love his snuggles. There is so much to love! Most of all I love that God let me have him as my little boy.





I love this pic below! I'm not usually in the back seat, but I caught this on camera finally. They frequently like to reach over and touch each other in the car. So sweet!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

so sweet! i can't believe he's already 1 year old. and i love the holding hands pic.

tlhp259 said...

Such a sweet post! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to watch them grow-up together:) Love the hand picture.

The Anderson Family said...

He's adorable. Can't wait to see him soon :)

Ethan and Adrienne do that in the car too. I caught it on my cell phone camera once :) They also touch feet then crack up laughing!