Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Recent goings-on...

Cotton Candy playgroup! One of my friends parents cleaned out their attic and their super fun cotton candy maker still worked. The kids LOVED it...and so did I!! Aren't they so cute!

Abby's been letting me finally do some braids in her hair! I love her hair out of her face!

Christmas tree selection wasn't glamorous this year, just went and picked one out at a local nursery. Abby wasn't excited about taking a picture until she was in front of the one with a PINK ribbon on it...go figure. And she had a blast decorating also. We did that part after McAlister went to bed. But don't worry, he hasn't missed out on much because almost daily we redecorate the lower part of the tree!



Hey there cute little almost one year old!! Walking like a pro now!

What a sweet little dance class opportunity we've had. A friend in our church is teaching from her home and yesterday we got to watch. I thought Abby would clam up, but she did it all and seems to love it.



1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. I love the dance photos!