Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Highlights

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!! We enjoyed visits from both sides of the family this year. Abby understood much more about what presents were and kept saying "present me" to anyone who would listen. Our friends the Hatten family invited us to to their Christmas Eve service where they portrayed the holy family this year....and don't they look the part!! And right after the service we drove around and looked at lights before taking my sister to her surprise engagement (which I will do a separate post for). I am so thankful that Jesus was born! And that he was born to die for me and you. Reflecting on that has been such a great part of all this holiday hoopla. I enjoyed watching "The Nativity" a few days beforehand which is a great portrayal of our Savior's birth and the culture he entered. Anyway, great family time and great reflection time sums it up...and of course seeing Christmas through Abby's young eyes is quite a bonus!





No comments: