Saturday, December 1, 2007

Frazier Fir 07

1st day of December and to kick off the festive, fun month we went and picked out our tree today. The past few years we have gotten our tree at the local farmer's market. This same old man gets them from Cashiers, NC. He's really sweet and it's a good deal. Abby had fun running around "helping" pick one out. So here's the one and then here it is decorated....just finished at 10:30pm...took me a lot longer than I expected and now I'm ready for bed. Worth it though...beautiful and yummy smelling!!! Maybe next year we'll venture out and cut one down somewhere like some of our friends were doing this year. I love Christmas!


1 comment:

The Carsons said...

We got our tree yesterday, too...but, it is still bare in the corner of our den. I can't wait to have EVERYTHING out to make it really feel like Chrstmas!