Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rainboots and ponytails!

This weekend was our annual mulching weekend :( I forgot to take a picture of the pile that was bigger than our car, but I have the soreness to remember it by well enough! Abby was so excited about the "big pile" and "help daddy mulch" so I told her we'd go outside if she got her tennis shoes on. She came to me with her rainboots on the wrong feet....so cute!! And notice the hair...we have finally been able to do the little top ponytail thing...but only a few times when she'll tolerate the idea. After a long weekend we have 30 new azaleas, 4 new crepe myrtles, and 10 cubic yards of mulch spread out to make our yard more beautiful. Thanks to Stephen for his big time manual labor on one of his few weekends off work....what dedication to curb appeal!!! I haven't taken any after pics yet though.



No comments: