Sunday, April 6, 2008

We're still here...


I realized it's been about 2 weeks since I've posted anything. We're obviously not at a stand still in the Jones household, but I guess nothing newsy has happened and I haven't taken any pictures!! We're excited that our tulips actually bloomed this year instead of being eaten by squirrels or rabbits...so there's some exciting news for you! Stephen's recently started practicing with the worship band at church and really enjoys being plugged back into music in that way. Things are running smoothly at the practice these days thanks to a new office manager. Abby and I stay busy with playdates and various activities. We are ready to play outside more now! This week Abby and I both picked up some sort of cold or maybe allergies...supposedly Greenville is the worst place in the country in terms of allergens...great! I really do LOVE springtime though and watching our yard come alive...maybe I'll take some pics of the tulips!

One other thing I've been doing is making a video of pictures for Stephen's grandmother's 81st birthday. I love old pics and this is one of my favorite ones. Polly is a really sweet lady and we are looking forward to traveling to Huntington soon to celebrate with her.

No comments: