Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WV trip and Abby's 1st Pedicure!

I didn't take my camera on our WV trip because my mother-in-law (Hi Special K!) takes wonderful pictures so I knew I didn't need it! We had a great trip, not the car ride part, but everything else was grand. Grandmother Polly's birthday was fun and we were able to see so many of our friends in Huntington. My dear friend Angela drove from Lexington, KY so I could see her precious new baby boy. It was even Youth Sunday at church so I got to see how much the youth have changed and grown over the years. We wish WV wasn't so far away!!!

About a week before our trip Abby kept commenting on my toenails "Dat bootiful mommy. Paint mines." So after multiple attempts and her finally deciding not to be scared of the little paintbrush...we ended up with her first pedicure! She's so proud of her toes!



No comments: