Sunday, January 11, 2009

We have 2 kids!!

No, it hasn't taken me a whole month to realize this...or maybe it has! Nonetheless, I have 2 kids and I dearly love them. People were right about your heart just growing bigger to love 2 kids, not dividing. They are so sweet together (right now!). Abby has started to ask to hold him now. We had grandparents here so long giving her such great attention and she had a cold when he was first born so she never asked to hold him. I love seeing them together and can't wait to watch their relationship develop. Siblings are such a blessing. I didn't grasp that growing up...but I dearly love my sister (shout out to Malana!!).

A typical morning!

Love this one!

He was actually smiling, although it looks like he's in distress!

3 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

They are adorable! And I agree with your comments. Having 2 is so amazing! (and a bit of a challenge) McAlister looks a lot like Stephen!

Brandi said...

I love having 2! It's such a challenge but so rewarding too. Mine are now starting to pick at each other a little bit but they will also love on each other and it's so sweet! Abby and McAlister are so precious!

Captured said...

I love all the pictures on here! They are both precious children and I am so happy that McAlister is finally safely here!!