Sunday, September 7, 2008

Apple picking fun!

Fun, fun, fun, family fun! Sky Top Orchard is so much fun!! We didn't go last year b/c we heard there were hardly any apples...not the case this year. My parents were in town and we had a blast all morning long...picking, eating, drinking cider slushies, seeing the farm animals, eating, playing and eating. Abby consumed more fiber than any child her age should!! These are just a few of my favorite pics out of the 75 I took!! Abby's apple hand-me-down dress from last fall even still fit nicely for the occasion. I vote Honey Crisps for top apple yummyness.




She's kind of trying to cheat by standing on her toes!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

so much fun! jay and i were just talking yesterday about how we want to go to Sky Top this year. i'll have to talk with you to get the details.

The Anderson Family said...

Fun! I'll have to get directions. Do they have pumpkins too?

George said...

Awesome. We love Sky Top!