Monday, September 1, 2008

Where's Abby?


Recently Abby's favorite game is to get inside her tunnel or a laundry basket and have us stuff all her stuffed animals around her. It's so funny to her...and us! She loves time with her Daddy. The minute he walks in the door she wants to play chase or be tickled. I guess I'm not rowdy enough with her!!



Finally a real ponytail!! I've convinced her a few other times to let me put one in, but she pulls it right out. This one lasted all morning and I managed to get a picture. I think it's adorable and really shows off her cute face. Look at that cute chin!!


2 comments:

The Gaymons said...

Taryn,

Abby's hair looks adorable in a ponytail, and her face is gorgeous! Way to go on both of those. =)

Ashley Gaymon

The Anderson Family said...

She looks so grown up with her ponytail!
Ethan loves to roughhouse with Jason as soon as he gets home too - must be a Daddy thing!
Can't wait to see you soon!