Tuesday, June 3, 2008

1st backyard pool party of 2008

It was finally time to get out the baby pool this afternoon. I must say the water was pretty chilly because we didn't have the foresight to let it warm up a few hours before. But that didn't stop Stephen from finally giving into Abby's demands of "get in da pool dada!" Watching his face as he sat in that water was the highlight of my day! I politely declined the offer to get in because there was no longer any room for me...I was so bummed of course.



There's that crazy tongue again...comes out in every water picture!



Look how great our potted plants are doing this year! We're growing more Abbys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking yesterday that I need to get a little pool for Catherine and Will to play in. We need to let them splash together one afternoon.