Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busch Gardens

I LOVE roller coasters!! That being said, let me say that while I am extremely excited about little peanut #2 inside me, I was so sad not to be able to ride any rides except the carousel and some other kiddie ride with Abby. All the signs advise against rides for expectant mothers and people with back problems, which my Dad is experiencing right now. We're the 2 ride lovers in my family and neither of us were able to do them this time, bummer.

Here's the fam watching Stephen go solo on "Griffin" the newest roller coaster. Notice the green shirts. My mom thinks it's very fun and bonding and will prevent people from getting lost if we all wear the same color t-shirt. I played the pregnant card, my sister just refused, and Stephen wore a different green shirt.



Here's Stephen's face on the "Griffin" !!! He's the one on the farthest right side.



Abby really loved the rides people could ride WITH her. We had some tears on the ones she was supposed to do solo...I'll spare you those pics!



1 comment:

The Anderson Family said...

Looks like fun! I am a big ride fan too - but I'm the only one in the family. We'll have to go to an amusement park and ride away sometime after baby sister and baby ??? make their arrivals. See ya soon!