Saturday, June 7, 2008

Strawberry pickin'

Fun times picking strawberries with playgroup! What a hot day, but how yummy to eat right off the vine fresh berries. A gallon of berries is A LOT...I already have some frozen since we can't possibly eat that many in a few days! Abby helped pick some, but ate all the ones she picked...I'm just hoping that there really weren't any pesticides on them!






Check out Walker's shirt (the cutie on the left)! Aren't they all cute with their flushed little faces!

1 comment:

The Steeles said...

Abby is so cute! Just like her mom. We will be in the area July 20-Aug 2. Heading to the beach and we can't wait!! I would love it if we could see you guys sometime. Congrats on the new one on the way! I love to check your blog- you have a beautiful family. I wish we could be housewives together- we would have a blast!