Thursday, August 21, 2008

24 weeks

Today was my 24 week OB appt...the time is really flying by...amazing how chasing a toddler around all day can keep you so busy! We're continuing the potty attempts with Abby this week. We're hanging around in panties most of the day...not me...I mean I have them on also, but I get to wear something over mine b/c I no longer tinkle on myself thankfully...although pregnancy can be brutal on the bladder...TMI sorry I digressed! But this is my life...




This week after feeding the ducks downtown, visiting the children's garden, and playing in the fountains we decided to have a front porch panties picnic so we'd be in the shade. It was really fun to be outside and watch her soak in God's beautiful creation, from ants and butterflies and squirrel to big oak trees and clouds. The theme this month at church is God made everything so we've been trying to focus on that with her. The weather has been great recently! Anyway, that's what we've been up to recently. Looking forward to a visit from Stephen's parents this weekend.

And for tomorrow...a Happy 8th Birthday to our niece Blythe!!!!

4 comments:

To be Blythe said...

Thank You!

Betsy said...

i'm still waiting for the 24week baby bump photo! thanks for letting abby play this morning. we had a great time.

The Anderson Family said...

You are too funny! Cute panty pics. She's a big girl now! Hope to see you guys soon!

Cindy Leaf said...

LOL! Very happy to see your fun blog! Glad you guys are doing so well.