Monday, August 4, 2008

Wedding bells rang...flower girl froze!

What a beautiful and exhausting weekend of wedding fun! It was a wonderful wedding...one of the most beautiful I've ever been to and I don't think I'm too biased right?!! Malana was stunningly gorgeous and all the planning came together perfectly. I fit into my bridesmaid dress, Abby looked adorable, it didn't rain (although in the 97 degree humidity I might have enjoyed the rain!). Abby did great at the rehearsal, but when it came to show time she froze and wouldn't come down the aisle/stairs to the pergola. I don't think she would have walked with me either though. I guess carrying her would have been an option...but it was hot and I'm pregnant! However, her shyness ended when the dancing started!! She loves to dance! I only have pics on my camera of before the wedding like the rehearsal, bridesmaid luncheon and getting dressed the day of. I'm hopeful that my mother-in-law got some good ones of us during the wedding and reception! I wish my sis and her new hubby Erik all the best...and am trying not to be jealous that they are laying out on the coast of Mexico right now! Thanks for your prayers for our weekend...it was great!


Highgrove Estate...the tent to the right was the reception


Rehearsing on the stairs went well


The crazy, happy couple strikes a rehearsal pose!


The bride and the "matron" before the bridesmaid luncheon


Me and the stunning bride!


Isn't she lovely?


The "flower girl" sort of...


Awwww...how sweet!


My cute parents all dressed up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are such great pics! I'm glad you guys had fun. Yay for Malana!