Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cha Cha Slide!

More pics of the happy couple!! I keep finding them on other people's facebook pages!!




Abby's favorite dance at the reception was the Cha Cha Slide song. She was so interested in watching everyone and then started trying out her own moves. So I found the song on iTunes this morning and we've been having a morning dance workout b/c she wants to do it again and again. How fun!! By the next reception we go to she'll have it down...although by then the songs will have changed again. My sister refused to have Electric Slide played...that's the only one I know really well!! I'm so old!

6 comments:

George said...

That is AWESOME!

Kelley said...

She's got a future as a dancer it would seem! I love it!

Bre said...

I am laughing so hard right now!!! Maybe we'll see her moves on "So You Think You Can Dance" next season.

The Anderson Family said...

Love it! She is such a joy! I think Ethan is worn out from playing today - he's still sleeping. LOVE the wall color in the new MBR!

Julie said...

Taryn, I didn't get to talk to you at Elizabeth's baby shower, but I wanted to tell you, "Congratulations" on the baby! I didn't know you were pregnant! That tells you how long it has been since I have seen you!

Julie

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, that is hilarious!